- Helps in Digestion - Mango flesh contains prebiotic dietary fibre, which helps feed good bacteria in the gut
- Boosts Immunity - Rich source of Vitamin A, E, & selenium
- Promotes eye health - Mangoes are rich in beta-carotene that helps in the production of Vitamin A.
- Lowers Cholesterol - high levels of fibre pectin may help bring down the low-density lipoprotein (LDL or bad cholesterol) which causes plaques in the vessels and blocks blood flow
- Clears the Skin - Mangoes are filled with skin-friendly vitamin C and Vitamin A, both of which are crucial for healthy skin and skin repair.
- Even Diabetics Could Enjoy it - Foods that are less than 55 are consider to be low glycemic food, which is safe for diabetics to consume
- Aids Weight Loss - The phytochemicals in the mango skin act as natural fat busters.
Size AAA mangoes have a weight range of 250gm-300gm per fruit and are considered the perfect combination of size, taste and aroma in a fruit. All our mangoes are chemical-free, carbide free and sourced from reliable farmers from Devgad. Our mangoes are a treat for all Mango lovers. Mangoes from myrooots always come with the promise of superior quality and Taste. Mango weight is always measured at harvest.
A 15-20% weight loss may occur due to moisture loss while ripening.Mangoes from Myrooots are delivered to you straight from healthy organic farms of Devgad. Untouched by chemicals or fertilizers. Filled with goodness from Devgad, the Land of the Alphonso. Our Organic Alphonso will not disappoint you when it will fill your room with its delightful aroma and satiating taste.